Height: 20–27 inches Weight: 50–85 pounds Shedding: High Coat Colors: Tan, black, chocolate Personality: Loyal, loving, protective Lifespan: 10 to 12 years
● They have medium length thick fur ● which requires brushing at least ● thrice a week. ● Use a comb, brush, or vacuum ● cleaner to clean their fur.
● Easy-to-train and adventurous ● suitable for experienced owners. ● These dogs quickly learn things and ● tricks with simple techniques like ● command and reward strategies.
● Requires at least a 1-hour walk ● along with playtime. ● Give your pup 30 minutes of ● playtime with toys and games ● such as fetch games, puzzle ● games, and hide-and-seek for ● mental stimulation.
● Food with high protein. ● Apart from this, you can also add ● chicken, beef, or fish for healthy fats ● and muscle-building proteins. ● Avoid food with artificial ingredients
● hip dysplasia ● elbow dysplasia ● eye problems
● They have a dense double-layer coat, so they don’t like being in the sun. ● These dogs like to chew things. This means anything ● They make great guard dogs and watchdogs.