Pets Nurturing is looking for Writers!
Yes, we are looking for new guest post writers. If you’ve got an idea that will share a new world of pets with our readers and take our industry forward, we want to hear about it. The idea shared should bring a fresh perspective and also have substantial quality.
We have amassed a great number of readers from different communities like pet owners, pet caretakers, or even entrepreneurs.
Hence we expect our writers must have a strong desire to produce quality content with actionable advice that readers can apply for their own pets.
We prefer articles on the following topic:
- All Pets
- Pets Products
What Kind of Content do We publish?
We produce a pool of contents, so make sure that your content is:
- Unique and plagiarism free. It should definitely contain quality content and a fresh idea.
- We envelop the contents with love and compassion for pets, so don’t send us already published contents.
- Don’t send spin articles, our experts can find out if the content is not unique.
- We would love to read your previous work if any, to know you better.
- We do not accept unrequested or uninvited guest-authored articles, blogs, infographics, or posts.
- The word count should be between 800-1200 for each article.
How to submit?
- Once your content is ready give it a title and share with us on email@example.com
- Our editor will review and determine the potential fit.
- On accepting, we acknowledge you with an email.
- You can cite your reference link in the Author’s bio section, the data points should have a backup or a proof. We don’t welcome vague thoughts!
- After all these, on scheduling your publication, we mail you the dates.
Keep writing, our Pet owners are eager to get updated!
Use Below Search Terms:-
- pets write for us
- pet blogs write for us
- dog write for us
- write for us pets
- pet health tips “write for us”
- pet health blogs + “write for us”
- pet health + “write for us”
- pet nutrition “write for us”