Deer Head Chihuahua! Haven’t heard? Have you ever thought about how it can be to carry your little companion wherever and everywhere you go? Deer Head Chihuahua’s personality is as large as tiny its body is. I have seen people who love to travel with their pups, but the only problem they face is that they turn out to be larger and a bit inconvenient to carry everywhere. This little breed is known to be the favorite breed of toy dogs. These littler Deer Head Chihuahuas are not like all the other Chihuahuas; they do not make a good fit for a family with children or large families. They seem to be tiny creatures, but they are a real challenge for their temperaments. They are aggressive, high – strung, and confident
Before we get into the details about this little one, let’s get a brief about the tiny small breed:
|Breed Name||Deer Head Chihuahua|
|Height||8″ to 12.”|
|Weight||About 10 pounds|
|Life Span||15 to 20 years|
|Coat color||Shades of Liver, Brown, Black, and white|
|Temperaments||Feisty, High – strung and Confident|
|Training Needs||Training at an early age|
|Recommend Families||Families having a better experience of handling dogs, living in flats, and families with adult kids|
|Type of Coat||Long or short coats as long as they are the traditional light brown or “fawn” in coloring|
Deer Head Chihuahuas! What are they?
- Deer head Chihuahua’s popularity had risen in the late ’90s by the dynamic Taco Bell Mascot, Gidget. Since then, people have fallen head over heels in tenderness for these reindeer Chihuahuas for their absolute loyal, expressive, and confident personality.
- This little breed is not their breed. However, the kennel union does not differentiate between the Chihuahua breeds.
- The Deer head and apple head are the two most time and time again accepted varieties.
Deer Head Chihuahuas Personality tends to be Friendly
- Saucy, feisty, sassy, confident, and high- strung are usually used to outline reindeer Chihuahua’s personality and perfect reliability.
- These deer heads have abstract qualities, which usually are absent in other breeds. Feasibly they are more expressive and demonstrative with their faces.
- Reindeer Chihuahuas are way too loyal than expected. But at times, they have such sugarcoated expressions that they successfully manage to defend their threats and mistakes.
- Do you know that the personality of deer heads is such that they tend to lock on one person, particularly those who spend most of their time with these little ones?
- Deer heads express their fondness for the person who spends most of their time with them with respect.
Surfacing and Outlines of Deer Head Chihuahua!
- Deer Heads tend to weigh around 10 pounds. They usually are healthier in weight than the apple head Chihuahuas. Thus they are still considered thoroughly in the toy breed categories.
- These cute little monsters naturally grow up to 8 to 12 inches in height to the maximum.
- Deer head Chihuahuas have large trigonal and long snout ears.
Deer head Chihuahua vs. Apple head Chihuahua
- Differencing between the two breeds is just for the sake of differentiating. They honestly have no real extinguishing personality.
- What makes the difference between the heads is their health issues. Deer head Chihuahuas are affected comparatively less by the diseases that infest ate the toy breeds.
- The excellent care for the deer heads and the apple heads are utterly the same.
Deer Head Chihuahua’s Excellent Nurturing and Health Care
- Though the Deer head Chihuahua lifespan varies according to their health and care, it can live up to 15 to 20 years happily for a healthy Chihuahua.
- “Reindeer heads have a high prevalence of senile iris atrophy,” quoted Kirk N. Gelatt in his book of Veterinary Ophthalmology. When the deer heads start to age, they get sensitive to light and lose their vision due to their iris’s muscles deteriorating.
- Reality check: Deer head Chihuahuas often suffer severe health problems as they grow older.
- When it comes to nurturing Deer heads, Chihuahuas are easier to taken care of. It becomes more comfortable for you as these little heads play by themselves and keep themselves engaged.
- Deer heads are a bit emotional and expressive, and thus they love it when you spend some time with them and give them some affection, love, and way more than a bit of attention.
- Exercising a deer head Chihuahua is very comfortable due to their small-sized body, though they are incredibly energetic breeds.
- Important tip: Deer head Chihuahuas are wrong with the handling of cold. They are easily affected by the cold, and they tend to get uncomfortable with their health issues.
- It is suggested and helpful to make your deer heads wear a coat if you stay in a colder area. And most importantly, it is advised to avoid taking your Deer head for a walk below 35 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Best Way to Keep Your Deer Head Chihuahua Healthy Is:
- Please give them the meal at a proper interval of time. And most importantly, one must make sure that Deer Head Chihuahua has strict and right food.
- One must give Deer head Chihuahua the best high protein diet to ensure that they have proper nutrition in their body to maintain a healthy life.
- Take them for walking once a day, and if the climate is suitable and healthy, you can even take them twice a day.
- Maximum 30 minutes of exercise daily is beneficial for deer heads.
- Deer head Chihuahua personality needs to be ensured that their teeth are brushed daily with gentle pressure, or else they can be easily prone to dental diseases and issues in the long run.
- Brushing the Deer Heads with shot haired is done once a week and long-haired three times a week. And both the varieties need to be given bath three times a week properly.
Deer Head Chihuahua a Perfect Fit for You?
- Deer heads are not suitable for every family; they need a companion who can give them proper time daily. They need a commitment to get to know the family, socialize, and acquire appropriate training and exercise.
- Deer Head Chihuahua’s personality is incredibly loveable, affectionate, loyal, and energetic.
- Reindeer heads are usually not suitable for families with small children or older adults due to their fragile and attention seeker nature. These little heads need a lot of care and time to be a fit for owners who can give them the commitment they require.
This little personality seems to be small but comes with lots of challenges. Though they are easy to handle and care for, they need a lot of time to spend with them. So if you are okay to give away your time to them daily, Deer Head Chihuahua personality is the fit for you and your family.
All that you read previously is true about this little Deer Head Chihuahua breed. They are comfortably easy to care breed.
Even after being Sassy, aggressive, highly energetic, all they need is a playful time around a walk or park and a bit of love and affection inside the home.
And the best out of all is, if you are a busy scheduled person living in a small four-wall apartment, then Deer Head Chihuahuas are the absolute perfect match for you.
For more information on the breed, pet care, or products, visit PetsNurturing.